雇主担保成功的提名（nomination）取决于对每一个细节的掌握。 lack of paying attention to details 是很多nomination 申请失败的原因。移民局的checklist 大多数情况都过于泛泛，可能他们并不想告诉申请人他们具体想看到什么，以避免逆向选择的风险。只有专业人士才知道，每一文件背后的要求是什么。
1. 确认提名人（nominatior）移民局接受提名人包括 1 company, 2 trust, 3 incorporated association,cooperative 和在 NSW, VIC, WA, QLD 的 partnership. 不可被接受的提名人包括1 sole trader, 2Joint venture, 3 unincorporated association 和 SA， NT，ACT，TAS的partnership.
The nominated position must be within the activities of the nominator located in regional Australia, and must require the nominee to be physically present in that location to perform the tasks of the nominated position. 工作地点必须在指定的偏远地区，远程操作的职位是不可以走RSMS的。
3 确认公司actively and lawfully operating. 其中包括ABN和公司名称一致和公司已经注册了GST并且已经运营了6个月以上。An entity not being registered for GST may mean that the entity is not actively operating or is operating at a very low turnover level.
4.公司的financial viablity, 这个需要审查business tax return,或者financial statement 和最近的BAS。
5 合规有效的合同（nominated position is available for two years） 其中包括 b 此合同至少包括1 工作开始时间，2工作小时数工作时间35小时以上，这里不同于技术移民GSM类别的20小时以上的工作时间要求。3移民局比较倾向 The contract is permanent and ongoing ，这一点有别于原来 的RSMS 的要求。c. 合理合法的probation 条款 在这一点上学术人员是有移民局额外的优待 可以接受12个月以上的probation。
It is common practice in many industries for contracts to refer to a probationary period, usually for a period of three or six months. This does not necessarily preclude the appointment being permanent and/or for a period of more than two years.
Officers must be satisfied that appointments which are subject to a probationary period will provide full-time employment before deciding that regulation 5.19(4)(b)(i)(B) requirements is satisfied.
Some examples of probationary provisions that officers may be asked to consider include:
• a contract specifies an initial probationary employment period of less than two years with the option to extend the employment by the agreement of all parties after certain conditions are met. This does not satisfy regulation 5.19(4)(b)(i)(B) and officers should advise the employer that they should use the Temporary Business (457) visa to bring employees to Australia until such time that they are ready to commit to unqualified employment. 如果有probation period 的少于2年合同出现,移民官会建议雇主换做457签证.
• a contract specifies an employment period of two or more years, with the option of early termination if certain conditions are not met or if certain circumstances arise. This contract could satisfy regulation 5.19(4)(b)(i)(B)
如果合同2年以上,有probationary periods ,是可以被接受的.
• some academic, research and medical appointments are made under statutory regulations subjecting the appointee to a probationary period within the terms of appointment. Officers should satisfy themselves that these are permanent positions before approving them under regulation 5.19(4)(b)(i)(B).
Unacceptable probationary provisions 以下的probation period 是一定不可被接受的.
The following probationary provisions would not be able to satisfy regulation 5.19(4)(b)(i)(B):
• the employer provides two or more contracts for the nominated position, with one contract relating to the probationary period and the remaining contracts relating to the rest of the two year employment period. There must be one contract covering the entire two year period.
• the probationary period covers the whole two year employment period (this is particularly common for academic appointments)
• probationary periods of six months to one year, unless the employer can demonstrate this applies to all employees.
Officers should advise employers who want to introduce probationary periods under any of the circumstances mentioned above that they should use an appropriate temporary working visa to recruit a potential employee and only seek to sponsor them for permanent residence when the employer is satisfied with the employee’s work performance.
6 Market salary 的依据充分（通过政府网站或者广告的数据证实），职位的收入符合其要求。
8 职位的真实信已经从许多方面被argue 过了。1 职位图，2雇佣历史 3 行业比较4 企业经营规模。 我的经验是除非有120%充分的证据，不要去提名一个和公司主营业务无关的职位。
- the visa applicant is related to the sponsor;被提名人是公司所有人的亲戚
- the salary level appears inconsistent with other workers in the occupation (for example, if salary is significantly higher than the market rate applicable to that nominated occupation, or appears to have been inflated to avoid English language testing); 提名公司比行业标准低
- the position appears unrelated to the activities of the business; 职位和公司性质不符或者职位描述和提名职业定义不符合。
- if the applicant seeks to enter Australia sponsored by an overseas business and the sponsor seeks to employ the visa holder with an associated entity of the contracting employer in Australia. 海外公司作为雇主的雇主担保
8 Employee and employer relationship 比较明显。（这点在提供服务的公司比如IT service的公司尤其值得注意）
9 职位描述符合ANZSCO可担保职位的要求。比如fast food store manager 必须和fast food shift manager,farm hand and farm manager 区分开来。
10 担保职位Skill level 和ANZSCO描述一致。